What's new

Strawberry

Just got some of the new CAP ripe strawberry yesterday and hoping to use some tonight so I'll know in a week or so if it's any good.

Smells amazing. I just hope it doesn't fade like the tpa one.
Did you ever get round to trying this @Gitchy ?

Did you ever get round to trying this @Gitchy ?

I did mate. It's nice, very realistic. I've only had a couple of tankfuls after a week or so but going to try some again next week to see if it's faded at all like the TPA one does. Also think I mixed it a bit strong at 15% so next time might lower to 12 or 10%.

Definitely worth getting though. I'm now trying to think of what percentage to mix it at with other fruits, reckon abuot 5 or 6% would do it.

I did mate. It's nice, very realistic. I've only had a couple of tankfuls after a week or so but going to try some again next week to see if it's faded at all like the TPA one does. Also think I mixed it a bit strong at 15% so next time might lower to 12 or 10%.

Definitely worth getting though. I'm now trying to think of what percentage to mix it at with other fruits, reckon abuot 5 or 6% would do it.
Nice one, I think I'll pick a bottle up at the end of the month then.
I notice elr has the percentages at 4%, but there's only a few entries as its new, and what do they know anyway :p

Cheers. :2thumbsup:

Nice one, I think I'll pick a bottle up at the end of the month then.
I notice elr has the percentages at 4%, but there's only a few entries as its new, and what do they know anyway :p

Cheers. :2thumbsup:

Never know. I might have completely fucked it but I do know they are meant to be a wee bit stronger. :18:

I filled the origen with a bottle of liquid that’s been lying around for ages, with what I thought was a G onnit. I had thought it to be flavour art glory. Would you believe, it actually tastes like strawberry! Must be a badly written S. Nobidea exactly what it is, but I thought it tasted great for a short while, then got really bored of it and remembered why I don’t like fruity liquids.

Back
Top Bottom