What's new

Stickers

krang

Postman
Hi anybody know where I can get some decent sticky labels printed? Don't want any diy crap I already suck at that. Just want to order some that look legit with blank spaces to write juice name etc, it's for the stuff I give to friends etc but want it to look a bit more professional.

Give Stickers International a go. I've just had a thousand labels reprinted (my own design) for £76.74 ... they'll do 500 for £46.74
Digitally printed on vinyl sheets with permanent adhesive, which peels off only when you want it to and without leaving a gummy residue. The sheets are kiss cut so the label is easy to remove from the sheet - just peel off at a corner. The quality of gloss paper and printing is excellent, the register is perfect so every label is usable. I was impressed with the value for money, the turn around time, and the very low start up cost from supplying JPG images.

To write on the labels I use Stabilo Write-4-All permanent ink pens which you can find for cheap on ebay or Amazon. Fine or Superfine tips as you prefer. This ink will not smudge when it comes in contact with juice.

email to [email protected]
labels.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom