What's new

steep vs steep

dahut

Achiever
i have been hearing from some apes here about their steeping method

one that got my attention was to put the flavorings in beside the nic(72mg) for 3-5 days before adding the base

so..
i mixed up two 100ml bottles of each of the two flavors im testing
both desert types
one is all mixed as normal the other is just the flavorings and the nic for the first 5 days then adding the vg base
we will see

both flavours are premium one shot concentrates from a uk juice maker
WP_20181130_18_51_58_Pro (2).jpg

Last edited:
Once it`s all mixed together after 1 week I would have thought they will be the same.

i have been hearing from some apes here about their steeping method

one that got my attention was to put the flavorings in beside the nic(72mg) for 3-5 days before adding the base

so..
i mixed up two 100ml bottles of each of the two flavors im testing
both desert types
one is all mixed as normal the other is just the flavorings and the nic for the first 5 days then adding the vg base
we will see

both flavours are premium one shot concentrates from a uk juice maker
View attachment 179289
What overall nic strength are you making of finished juice? And do your concentrates have lots of cream or custard flavouring?

What overall nic strength are you making of finished juice? And do your concentrates have lots of cream or custard flavouring?
3mg/ml final strength

yip, all dessert flavours custards in there :D

Last edited:
3mg each

yip, all dessert flavours custards in there :D
I know Zouzou had some amazing results at 5 days but with higher nic for me with low nic and creams and custards I tend to leave mine 7 to 10 days to maximize results look forward to watching your thread though mate I'm sure you will see a improvement over your 2 control bottles both in colour and flavour [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom