What's new

Steam engine calculator...

Trotters

Postman
When I started out I was putting in 3 for the nicotine strength instead of 0.3 for the mg.

Just had a thought. If I want a 5 or 10% flavour, should I put 5 or 10 in, or should it be 0.5 & 0.10?.

Thanks

As an example at 10% flavour.
Screenshot_2017-04-17-22-52-26.png

No problem.
I use the ejuice me up calculator. It looks complicated at first but once you get the hang of it it's very easy to alter your mixes and adapt.
I believe it's only available for pc at the moment and not android. Not 100% sure about that though.

The Steam Engine calculator is a PiTA. People are always getting the % & mg mixed up, because it's too easily done on this calculator. As above, use eJuiceMeUp.

Ok, so ive downloaded ejuicemeup. I weight/measure my liquids in gramms, so ive gotta weigh 1ml of each liquid to convert it into grams to convert to get the right calculation???.

Ok, so ive downloaded ejuicemeup. I weight/measure my liquids in gramms, so ive gotta weigh 1ml of each liquid to convert it into grams to convert to get the right calculation???.
Enter these values under "Tools" - "Gram Set". If your nic is 72mg in VG. If it is 72mg in PG that value will be 1.036. Then save it as the default.
Gram set2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom