What's new

Something to cut through lung butter

beastobadness

Achiever
Well its that time of the year and the kids are bringing all sorts of nasty diseases from school that they are mildly affected by but are mutated into hideous adult killing machines.

It had to happen...I got one again!

So I have ordered a bottle of Dark Arts Menthol and Dark Arts Forest Fruits from the wonderful people at Darkstar in the hope that it will cut through the crap in my head. My problem is I have never mixed these before but I do realise that these are very strong concentrates and I believe usually under 5% will suffice.

If anyone has mixed with these before could you recommend a starting point recipe for me?

i have never mixed them before but i remember reading that the menthol is crazy strong, if i remember right it was suggested to mix the menthol at 0.5 or 1%. Cant remember the thread though

i have never mixed them before but i remember reading that the menthol is crazy strong, if i remember right it was suggested to mix the menthol at 0.5 or 1%. Cant remember the thread though
Yeah in all the recipes that I have seen, menthol never went higher than 2%...the advice on the Forest Fruits on the Darkstar website states to mix at about 5% as a single and under 4% as a mix.

Can't be that strong can it?

Yeah in all the recipes that I have seen, menthol never went higher than 2%...the advice on the Forest Fruits on the Darkstar website states to mix at about 5% as a single and under 4% as a mix.

Can't be that strong can it?
id imagine it could be mate, i wouldnt wanting to be go higher than what they recommend. why not try something conservative like 4% FOTF and 1% Menthol

Not got much advice on mixture % but the thread title keeps making me bawk every time I see it [emoji35][emoji22]

id imagine it could be mate, i wouldnt wanting to be go higher than what they recommend. why not try something conservative like 4% FOTF and 1% Menthol
Sounds like a good starting point to me. As long as royal mail pull their fingers out, should be here in a couple days.
Not got much advice on mixture % but the thread title keeps making me bawk every time I see it [emoji35][emoji22]
[emoji23][emoji23] Such a colourful set of words isn't it, conjures up so many wonderful images haha!

Just a follow up to this...mixed my juice yesterday at 4% FOTF and 1% Menthol at 60/40 for MTL but it was lacking so added more flavour to bring it up to 5% FOTF and 2% Menthol and its hitting the spot.

The Dark Arts concentrates are very good...usually I would be coughing my lungs up with Menthol now but this is not like that, its a very smooth MTL!

I mix forest fruits at 8%
My problem is I can't taste much at the mo lol. I am picking up the slight sweetness from the forest fruits but no flavour...the menthol is doing its job of loosening the stuff up my nose though and giving a soothing effect. Might try upping the forest fruits a bit later.

Back
Top Bottom