What's new

RY4 Double & Bavarian Cream ....Help

hilfiger

Postman
I think i have a problem. I have a mixed 50ML Ry4 Double from TFA. It has been steeped 2 months.

It taste good. I have totally forgot to add Capella's Bavarian flavor.

Can i add it now...and how much ML should i add ??

Hope you guys can help me. I have heard that it tastes really good with Bavarian Cream :-)

Yes you can add the Bav cream - how much depends exactly on what you mean by "mixed 50ml of Ry4 Double" - you need to give more information for anyone to give good suggestions for you. namely what % or ml of ry4 did you mix into what % or ml of vg/pg/nic ?

Yes you can add the Bav cream - how much depends exactly on what you mean by "mixed 50ml of Ry4 Double" - you need to give more information for anyone to give good suggestions for you. namely what % or ml of ry4 did you mix into what % or ml of vg/pg/nic ?

Sorry.
It's 5 ml Ry 4 Double
45ML Nicotine Base.

You've got a 10% Ry4 double mix which is fine by itself, if you are adding in bavarian cream you don't really need a lot, i personally mix 5% RY4 Double with 1% TPA Bavarian Cream. With your 10% 50ml mix I would start by adding 0.5 - 0.6 ML of Bavarian Cream give it a few days and test it out, if you feel there isn't much difference add another half ml but i wouldn't go over that.

Back
Top Bottom