What's new

Ripples Recipes

See the coconut ones I just cut your % in half because I'm not that much of a fan of coconut and they are still good for me anyways and thanks for the mesh tip mate I usually stay away from mesh as I don't find it anywhere near as good as a set of staples with my juice but I've got a profile in the box of tricks so I'll get it out as soon as the last kids in bed for a play with the V5 I've been trying to resist as a save for my Christmas treat [emoji4]
You're probably bang on the money cutting the percentages down on the coconut as they started off great but dipping back in after some time they've gone a bit meh.

I'm hoping someone will bring out a mesh rta with mesh to the underside of the wick as i think gravity is against mesh designs.
Vertical would probably work very well too.

Viscount

Remember these little minty cream topped biscuits covered in milk chocolate wrapped in green foil?

In the states oreos are a pretty big thing and they've even got mint oreos and while theres quite a few oreo type recipes out there I'm not as taken by them as they're not quite British enough for me.

We had Viscount Biscuits in the UK and thats exactly what this recipie is.
A perfect ballance of milk chocolate covered biscuits with a soft mint cream topping.

20191212_102001.jpg

20200105_204440.jpg

Everytime i pick up a fresh packet of morrisons custard donuts I wolf down the lot.
Absolutely love them so hopefully creating a custard donut vape might help me leave the real things alone.

Eating them fresh they have a light crunch to the crust of the sweet fried dough with a rich creamy vanilla custard centre so thats exactly what this is.
Two weeks steep is fine.....

Enjoy :drool:

20200105_211642.jpg

Attachments

• 20200105_204440.jpg
    20200105_204440.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Custard Donut V2

Slight increase in overall flavour profile from the original.

View attachment 209443

After mixing a few conentrates the last couple of weeks I'm tempted to go the whole hog and start mixing properly. Only thing is I originally decided to start getting shots to save money, so buying scales and everything else I would need, kinda defeats the object of why I started in the first place lol

I think I will end up taking the plunge at some point though, and if/when I do I'm mixing this, that other custard of yours I saw on another thread and DIYvapors (Chris) all day vape, because I've heard him talk about it so many times on his channel, makes me want to try it lol

After mixing a few conentrates the last couple of weeks I'm tempted to go the whole hog and start mixing properly. Only thing is I originally decided to start getting shots to save money, so buying scales and everything else I would need, kinda defeats the object of why I started in the first place lol

I think I will end up taking the plunge at some point though, and if/when I do I'm mixing this, that other custard of yours I saw on another thread and DIYvapors (Chris) all day vape, because I've heard him talk about it so many times on his channel, makes me want to try it lol
I hope you do go the whole hog as thats the reason i share my recipies.
You say Chris? has been talking about one of my recipies on his channel?
Don't suppose you've got a link?

I hope you do go the whole hog as thats the reason i share my recipies.
You say Chris? has been talking about one of my recipies on his channel?
Don't suppose you've got a link?

I more than likely will tbh, knowing what I'm like when I get an idea in my head.

No sorry, it's one of his recipes I believe. It's some kind of strawberry milk vape he has as his ADV.

Back
Top Bottom