What's new

Recipe mega thread

so ive just placed my first order from @DarkStar in amongst the concentrates i bought (attempting a Kanzi clone) i also bought Dark Arts custard after reading the description

"also makes for one super tasty old school stand alone flavour. The percentages are only a guide but we recommend. Single mix 4.5%"

i love just a simple custard vape and thought this would be ideal

my question is have any of you done the same thing and how did it come out? also would the suggestion of 4.5% seem right to everyone or is there anything i should watch out for ?

thanks in advance

so ive just placed my first order from @DarkStar in amongst the concentrates i bought (attempting a Kanzi clone) i also bought Dark Arts custard after reading the description

"also makes for one super tasty old school stand alone flavour. The percentages are only a guide but we recommend. Single mix 4.5%"

i love just a simple custard vape and thought this would be ideal

my question is have any of you done the same thing and how did it come out? also would the suggestion of 4.5% seem right to everyone or is there anything i should watch out for ?

thanks in advance
The Dark Arts (Flavour Art) custard is a funny one. It has quite a citrus element to it as apparently that's how Italians like their custard. I haven't mixed it as a standalone but use it in a recipe at 2%, in conjunction with TFA VBIC. I imagine 4.5% will be worth a try. For me it's not nearly as nice as Capella's V1 VC but we're all different, huh?

Say I'm making a 10ml bottle of E liquid. Should I lower the percentages of the flavours or keep them the same? (Beginner Mixer here)

Simply recipe if anyone wants to try. Good to SNV.

FA - Forest Fruit Mix: 10%
FA - Vienna Cream: 2%
CAP - Super Sweet: 2%

Another you can try is ‘Dregs Promise’ >>

7EABBB82-FA88-4E96-8FDF-B1719065E301.jpeg

Say I'm making a 10ml bottle of E liquid. Should I lower the percentages of the flavours or keep them the same? (Beginner Mixer here)
Same percentage my friend whether your do a 10ml 50 or 100ml it will stay the same , e.g. 3% strawberry means 3% of your total mix will be strawberry

Im just starting out with mixing, but my wife and i have found our ADV. She likes the 'Rhubarb & Custard' and I like 'You Donut!'. Both are made by Rejuiced in a 70/30 blend at 1.5mg. Does anyone have a clone recipe for this or send some help in this direction so i can recreate them. Just managed to get a load cheap on their 'Juice of the Week' 50% off deal but with the amount of flavours it will now take an age for it come back around again and dont fancy paying £2.50 for 10ml when i can make it for about a £1.

Anyone help me?

Trying to make my first tobacco ejuice because I'm randomly craviing cigarettes.

Pic is attached. In your opinion, is my percentages OK or do they need to be reduced or higher?

I'm looking for a smooth but mellow tobacco taste, but a sweet flavour but with a little kick or spice from the cinnamon.

Attachments

• bloom.jpg
    bloom.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 299
Back
Top Bottom