What's new

Recipe mega thread

How much steep time does it need mate? Going to be making some later on tonight I think.
Ive had it after a few days and it was fine but after a week it is much better.not sure how it tastes after 2 weeks as its never lasted that long

Love the cap van custard v1 not a fan of v2. I am in the process of trying the unicorn recipes with Flavorah custard in place of the cap. Love the Flavorah custard so fingers crossed it surpasses the cap? Might even try a combination of the 2? Has anyone else tried this ?

Made 100ml of monster melons today without the marshmallow and with a drop of sweetener, smells amazing, now to try and let it steep.

Evening all! Does anyone know good recipes for making a ohw rocket man or cuttwood mega melons? Which companies have the best natural tasting flavourings?

Love the cap van custard v1 not a fan of v2. I am in the process of trying the unicorn recipes with Flavorah custard in place of the cap. Love the Flavorah custard so fingers crossed it surpasses the cap? Might even try a combination of the 2? Has anyone else tried this ?

I love unicorn milk v3, it's pretty much my ADV atm , the fridge is full of it, steeped for over 4 weeks. I've made it with CAP Vanilla Custard v1, and it was very nice, then with FA Vanilla Custard, and it was quite different but very nice, with FA VC at 3.5%, I'm not sure that could have been a little lower and less dominant, it still tasted absolutely lovely and I've just got a batch with CAP v2 DX Vanilla Custard, which is..... a bit flat and the custard milky bit is very toned down. I've never tried a bit of CAP + FA might try that next batch.

I
I love unicorn milk v3, it's pretty much my ADV atm , the fridge is full of it, steeped for over 4 weeks. I've made it with CAP Vanilla Custard v1, and it was very nice, then with FA Vanilla Custard, and it was quite different but very nice, with FA VC at 3.5%, I'm not sure that could have been a little lower and less dominant, it still tasted absolutely lovely and I've just got a batch with CAP v2 DX Vanilla Custard, which is..... a bit flat and the custard milky bit is very toned down. I've never tried a bit of CAP + FA might try that next batch.
like the fact each custard has a slightly different taste and think a combination of them could be a winner.keep us posted with how your mix turns out. I will post my findings with the Flavorah and cap in a couple of weeks time when it is fully steeped.might even mix another batch to include the FA and see where that takes me.

Knocked up a couple off of here.
Unicorn milk v3
Ambrosia but used vanilla bean icecream instead of cupcake.
And claim your throne.

Even after just 2 days the unicorn milk tastes amazing cant wait for the steeped product.

Ive finally tried the GVC ive had steeping for 3 weeks and i went through all 30ml of it last night with my new mod and tsunami lol wish i made more now.

Back
Top Bottom