What's new

Pg/vg nicotine

Don' want to waste any more of yours and others time,
I will vape it as is.
Just won' buy from them again.
Any other sites that are more straight forward
Cheers

You dont have to use 72mg, you can use 18 or 20mg shots.
It just makes it more difficult, as you will more significantly change the VG/PG ratio.
That would depend on how they over flavoured it though. Using 18mg nic shot's may dilute the flavour. I'd email them first personally.

That would depend on how they over flavoured it though. Using 18mg nic shot's may dilute the flavour. I'd email them first personally.

You really think that emailing will make things clearer...................
They cant even get the right info on their web site !

That is very true, the website is a bit naff but they do state to email if more information is required. Can't hurt can it.
I wouldn't buy from a site like that myself but then again I mix from scratch mainly.

This company are a pain in the arse, my email interactions with them were very unsatisfactory, I used them once ... I won't again. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

I think their liquids are shit too, but hey ... personal taste and all that.

From what I can gather from their confusing waffle, you need to use 72mg nicotine which unless you have some your out of luck as you can't buy it anymore.
The website states they send a label explaining how much and what type of nicotine you need to add to get your desired mix. If you don't understand it or need to add 18mg nicotine shot's then it says to email them for advice.

Or maybe their number one fan will know. Tagging @gavin 1 , can you advise
From what I can gather from their confusing waffle, you need to use 72mg nicotine which unless you have some your out of luck as you can't buy it anymore.
The website states they send a label explaining how much and what type of nicotine you need to add to get your desired mix. If you don't understand it or need to add 18mg nicotine shot's then it says to email them for advice.

Or maybe their number one fan will know. Tagging @gavin 1 , can you advise
Hi, a quick email to us and we can guide you, and its not confusing 'waffle' thank you, its explained in the simplest way possible, every order is mixed to the customers specifications and its explained in detail. Thank you

This company are a pain in the arse, my email interactions with them were very unsatisfactory, I used them once ... I won't again. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

I think their liquids are shit too, but hey ... personal taste and all that.
Also one reason why myself and many other vendors wont join in on this forum because of comments like this, i really dont know where you have been in the last 5 years but a hell of a lot has changed. Cheers

Hi, a quick email to us and we can guide you, and its not confusing 'waffle' thank you, its explained in the simplest way possible, every order is mixed to the customers specifications and its explained in detail. Thank you

Also one reason why myself and many other vendors wont join in on this forum because of comments like this, i really dont know where you have been in the last 5 years but a hell of a lot has changed. Cheers

Well, if it is so easy, and a customer is asking for advice on the forum, why dont you sieymply answer him now ?

I have a few simple questions myself, perhaps you can answer them now that you have joined the thread.

Do I assume that these "easy mix" bottles contain, for example, 70%vg / 30%pg 0mg nic ready to go juice ?

Are they over flavoured to allow for nicotine to be added ?

Your 18mg nic shots to add, are they mat in vg/pg ratio for the juice provided ?

Why does your website talk about 72mg when you can't buy it ?

Regards badboybez

Back
Top Bottom