What's new

Osdiy

mattyk2010

Veteran
So it's been a while since I ordered from chefs flavours so I placed a order this morning, I found on there some osdiy concentrates I liked the sound of so IV pulled the trigger on them but chefs claim they should be mixed at 10% on the site but I found someone online had muted flavour at 15% so was just wondering if any of you lovely apes have used them and at what percentage you find them best [emoji3]

I ordered four from this range. They seem to be getting good reviews. The lucky shot seems to be really popular at the moment. I mixed them all at 10%. The lotta latte (or something like that) was tried a week after mixing. Very strong, I hope it mellows a bit over time. I've also tried this lucky shot (again only a week after mixing). To me it was weak in flavour and didn't really taste of anything in particularly. Not unpleasant, just a bit meh.

I think I'm gonna wait a while before trying all of them again. I'm hoping a good steep is the answer.

(Oh and on and off colds, sore throats etc could also be affecting my sense of taste a bit too.)

Your a legend thanks @tobywonkanobi I have the lotta latte on order so I think I'll mix it at 10% I also have some blueberry thing coming I think it's called blue note that looks interesting but not sure of what to mix it at so maybe stick to the 10% and see what it's like and on the plus side if they are vapable it will be enough concentrate to make a litre of both [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom