What's new

Oneshot Recommendations

He doesn't fancy a chocolate doughnut Mick? Best chocolate I've found overall is Diyordie Bronuts, but is got a heavy wallop of fried doughnut and fruity sprinkles in there too. Chefs have that.

Failing that the Loaded concentrates are as good as the juices used to be, and they have their smores as a conc too. That was proper moreish. Nomnomz 100% have it, I think chefs do too.

Chocolate is difficult to get right without it tasting false I think. Liquid Barn lava cake is another. Single flavour really, but thats like Vaping Bournville. Nice stuff, and cheap.
Thanks Chris. That's a good few for him to try. He vapes almost anything and never throws anything away. I give him all the juice I don't like and he finishes them. He's just after a few more now for a regular rotation if you know what I mean.
Are you mixing these at the recommended percentages mate ( good strong flavours ? ). I've got bad taste buds so usually up them by 2 or 3 % to make them stronger. Is it necessary with these.

Last edited:
Can you describe the flavour then mate ? He won't like it if it's tobacco. That's about the only flavour he definitely won't vape.

I'm not great at picking individual flavours, but it was like a rich desert / pudding to me, it is supposed to have tobacco but I couldn't detect any.

Thanks Chris. That's a good few for him to try. He vapes almost anything and never throws anything away. I give him all the juice I don't like and he finishes them. He's just after a few more now for a regular rotation if you know what I mean.
Are you mixing these at the recommended percentages mate ( good strong flavours ? ). I've got bad taste buds so usually up them by 2 or 3 % to make them stronger. Is it necessary with these.
Yes mate. Nomnomz and chefs seem to have their % Bob on so I just follow that.
I haven't tried the Loaded Smores though, (I have tried a few others and have smores steeping), but the juice used to be well nice. And chocolatey.

Last edited:
NomNomz Irish cocoa was delicious, although it was discontinued by about a year when I finally mixed it.

If you don't mind a little bit extra leg work, Richard released the recipe :D, I may have bugged him for it
Screenshot_20190929_203050.jpeg

Yes mate. Nomnomz and chefs seem to have their % Bob on so I just follow that.
I haven't tried the Loaded Smores though, (I have tried a few others and have smores steeping), but the juice used to be week nice. And chocolatey.
Nice one mate. Thanks for your input

Back
Top Bottom