What's new

One shot recipes

You won't use half that shit....should have bought a one shot:D

30ml of AP going to last a loooong time.

It's the CAP V2 flavours that scare me. Not personally tried them but I've seen enough comments about vomit flavour, especially in the creams, that make me want to stay clear...

6% total
KISS
FA Forest Fruit @3%
FLV Vanilla Pudding @1%
INW Yes We Cheesecake @2

You won't use half that shit....should have bought a one shot:D

30ml of AP going to last a loooong time.

It's the CAP V2 flavours that scare me. Not personally tried them but I've seen enough comments about vomit flavour, especially in the creams, that make me want to stay clear...

Got them for half dozen recipies i want to try.
Lets be honest though £30 for a few experiments is worth it.

Got them for half dozen recipies i want to try.
Lets be honest though £30 for a few experiments is worth it.

Tbh not everyone picks up the vomit off notes in the v2 flavours but majority I've read do. They contain butryic acid, this is the main smell in human vomit and where that note comes from. It can be steeped out if you're sensitive and veeeeeery patient.

Tbh not everyone picks up the vomit off notes in the v2 flavours but majority I've read do. They contain butryic acid, this is the main smell in human vomit and where that note comes from. It can be steeped out if you're sensitive and veeeeeery patient.
Tbh that vapable site didnt have the V1 versions of the ones i needed or i would have got them.
Those two are for the coffee and the peach cobbler recipies from the alchemists cupboard.

I think the FA condensed milk has butyric acid. It does have a kind of baby vomit smell, but at the tiny amounts you need to use is undetectable.

Last edited:
I think the FA condensed milk has butyric acid. It does have a kind of baby vomit smell, bit at the tiny amounts you need to use is undetectable.

I did sniff all my bottles of weird bits yesterday and a couple were unpleasant. I'll definitely be keeping it low then. Have you ever single flavour tested it?

This is a funny read for bad flavours and condensed milk gets a mention. I imagine he used it way more than the amount you do in a recipe (1 drop per 10ml was it?)

Aye I use it at 1 drop per 10ml. When i first got it I mixed a 10ml of it at 2% and almost threw up.

Aye I use it at 1 drop per 10ml. When i first got it I mixed a 10ml of it at 2% and almost threw up.
So if I just want a condensed milk flavoured juice I add one drop to 10ml? I've been adding this amount to existing recipes and it works well, but what about using it on its own? Same amount? And how long does it need to steep if CM is the only concentrate?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom