What's new

Non-drip concentrate bottles

memzey

Postman
Hi everyone. Me again :)

I have some bottles of concentrate from rainbow vapes I think, they are 50ml and come with a most awkward lid:
kfNeMuA.jpg

It’s impossible to pour this stuff out with the kind of precision needed so I’m reduced to using syringes. This is a pain and reduces the benefit of mixing by weight considerably. I was thinking of making a small hole in the top of each lid to make them like sqeezy bottles and then wrapping them up in cellophane or something but I thought I’d run it past the apes first to see what others had done and gauge whether it was a good idea or not.

Thoughts?

Do you know the size of the top of your bottle you may be able to get a nozzle top to fit it.
Me personally would get some disposable pipettes as they are cheap.

The link was there a minute ago - I’ve put the pipettes in my basket - thanks!

Just a quick note on these tip if you haven't usd them before. The tip itself is jammed into the lid, so you screw the whole thing down hard on the bottle, and then when you unscrew - Ta-Dah - the tip is attached to the bottle.

What I absolutely did not do the first time i got these was try to prise them apart with a blue screwdriver, breaking the driver and lid all at once.
No sir not me. :8:

lol! Nor does it sound like something I would do. No, not at all :)

I haven't measured the diameter of the bottles but I'm sure they are less than 30mm. Must be circumference that is 30mm I would have thought? Either way your picture shows exactly the same bottle type as I have (even have that flavour).

Back
Top Bottom