What's new

Nicotine Salt

Toastie

Achiever
Looking to get into mixing with salt nic, I'm being very careful in what I say, due to forum rules but I cannot seem to find any info regarding this.

My usual source has two types listed, type b and type s. Anyone seen this before and know what the difference is?

Yeah go with the S it's less chance of going off so quickly and I find It a lot smoother at higher mg but please pm me who your buying from because I may know a better supplier as one is dog shit [emoji6]

Looking to get into mixing with salt nic, I'm being very careful in what I say, due to forum rules but I cannot seem to find any info regarding this.

My usual source has two types listed, type b and type s. Anyone seen this before and know what the difference is?

From what I understand B salts is made with benzoic acid S salts is made using Salicylic acid
S salts are smoother, BUT B salts mix better with juice

Yeah go with the S it's less chance of going off so quickly and I find It a lot smoother at higher mg but please pm me who your buying from because I may know a better supplier as one is dog shit [emoji6]
Didn`t know S salts don`t go off as quickly Matty

From what I understand B salts is made with benzoic acid S salts is made using Salicylic acid
S salts are smoother, BUT B salts mix better with juice
Personally I taste benzoic more than salicylic but I could be special [emoji23]

Thanks for the info all. Looking like S is the way to go, but how does B mix better?

Back
Top Bottom