What's new

Nicotine question.

if it was me i would just stick it in the freezer but the decanting idea is worth doing to be on the safe side.

if it was me i would just stick it in the freezer but the decanting idea is worth doing to be on the safe side.
Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. It's the air in the bottle that was worrying me.

Btw, I took your advice and ordered some black for pipe, vanilla for pipe and a couple of bottles of am4a. Got them from Chefs in the end as they had a few more flavours that I wanted to get at the same time. [emoji1303]

Does the nic expand at all when it's in the freezer? It's in pg. Should I leave a little bit of space in the bottle?

i’m not sure actually but not that i’ve noticed. it doesn’t exactly freeze, it just turns much thicker.

Ok thanks. Like vodka then [emoji16] No need to worry about the bottles exploding in the freezer [emoji16]

Does the nic expand at all when it's in the freezer? It's in pg. Should I leave a little bit of space in the bottle?
Water or things containing water (soda, juice, milk, etc) are really the only liquids that expand when frozen, all others contract, but as zouzounaki said, it doesnt freeze

Still on my stash from 2016, I decanted into glass amber bottles, 30-100ml, filled to the top (little or no air) and stuck the lot in the freezer. I grab one as and when required, so far, so good.

For those that use 72mg nic; do you prefer VP or PG base? Can you notice a difference?

i don’t notice a difference once it’s mixed, but prefer pg as it’s easier to pour in less time out the freezer. i think i have read people say they believe it keeps longer as well. i don’t know as both vg and pg nic from 2016 are fine in my freezer.

Back
Top Bottom