What's new

Nicotine 'Not for human consumption'?

Bucket

Postman
Hi there,

I've recently got all the gear to start mixing my own juice. The last thing I was waiting for was 100ml 72mg VG/PG nic from Pimp My Vapes - now I know this is not actually legal for them to sell but the sale went through and they claimed to have sent it out, but after 2 nearly weeks it's still not here and they have stopped responding to my emails, it seems that I have been ripped off!! I've opened a PayPal dispute, I hope they can get my money back!

I've been looking at nicotine72mg.co.uk and they are selling what I need but claim that their nicotine is 'not for human consumption'?

Is this to cover their own back so they can keep selling 72mg nicotine?

Do you think this product will be ok from them? Has anybody ordered from here?

I just don't want to get ripped off again or get something that's dodgy...

Thanks for any help.

the website you mentioned is fine, just a "disclaimer ;)" its a sister site from a known good diy site

the website you mentioned is fine, just a "disclaimer ;)" its a sister site from a known good diy site
Just to confirm, you mean nicotine72mg and not the first site?
Can you vouch for this website as it looks a little suspect at first glance, I think this will be my last chance to stock up however so im trying to find a decent source :(

From what I believe, nicotine can be used as a rat poison so selling it with that disclaimer covers them

As for the first one, yep, Paypal dispute all day long

Just to confirm, you mean nicotine72mg and not the first site?
Can you vouch for this website as it looks a little suspect at first glance, I think this will be my last chance to stock up however so im trying to find a decent source :(

that site, as said before is run by a known diy supplier, paypal covers you in the unlikely event of any problems, like with any other site

its a disclaimer to cover themselves,

Yeh, I opened a dispute, still no reply...

I rang PayPal though the other day and they've 'freezed' the money and I'll get it back in 2 weeks.

What a bunch of gimps at Pimp My Vapes, I did think that something like this would happen, but it's always pretty safe with PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom