What's new

nicotine from a supplier help

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
Sorry but i need help, i can get some nicotine shoot, already calibrated to make 90ml base however, i don't understand how they can sell those amount of nicotine to the public, like to make a 9 mg base they sell a shoot of 150mg/ml of nic.

can someone help me to understand, is it against the law?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-04-25 at 17.05.54.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-25 at 17.05.54.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 87
@AdriaNocenzi

if they are selling nicotine to a member of public and it’s above it amount is above 10ml (not nicotine strength) and they are based in EU then yes technically illegal.

If they are selling 15mg nicotine in a 10ml bottle then that’s fine and is legal.

most times it is 1 x 18mg or 2 x 15mg depending on desired result.

Yes but what puzzle me as you can see from the pic they say to make a 100 ml liquid on 6mg they sell you a bottle of 100 mg/ml

Yes but what puzzle me as you can see from the pic they say to make a 100 ml liquid on 6mg they sell you a bottle of 100 mg/ml

Even before tpd anything above 75mg would have been illegal without a poisons licence in uk.
I have no idea what the law is in Italy or Malta.

Well I guess been in Europe the law is the same, that what worry me, I'm asking because those nicotine has been offered as package to make 100 ml neutro base to sell. Those a from I supplier as I'm helping a friend that own a vape shop

I don't know exactly what I'm looking at here but it looks like the maximum they are offering is 9mg? which would be possible by supplying 5x 18mg nic shots in 10ml bottles and 50ml of base mix them together and you'll have 100ml of 9mg. ..... maybe that's the package they are offering?

I don't know exactly what I'm looking at here but it looks like the maximum they are offering is 9mg? which would be possible by supplying 5x 18mg nic shots in 10ml bottles and 50ml of base mix them together and you'll have 100ml of 9mg. ..... maybe that's the package they are offering?
No the package that offers are short fill base at 80ml one shot of flavour 10ml and one shot of nicotine 10ml to end result of 100 ml liquid

To explain the pic, unfortunately is in Italian the first raw is the strength of nicotine per ml the second raw is the amount of nicotine per ml in one shot as you can see to make a 100 ml at 9 mg the supply a nicotine shot of 10 ml with a total of 750 mg of nicotine in it

if it worrys you that much or it seems to good to be true just don't buy it ..

i just want to understand, as i might just missing something, but it's really seem they sell something which is illegal

Back
Top Bottom