What's new

Nice Custard Cream

jayley

Postman
Happy weekend all , just got my bottle of nice custard cream from chefs vapour and on their website it says to mix at 30% , does this seem excessive or if you have tried it is that about right , Cheers Apes.........

I mix it at 20% 70vg and find that just fine for me. I guess it comes down to taste, I do like a strong flavour tbh and still find 20% is enough, but if you want to edge your bets, there would be no harm going with 25% or even the suggested 30%.

I have tried the premade nice and it was very, very strongly flavoured, so I guess that explains the 30%, I still enjoyed though [emoji6]

Last edited:
I have Always mixed mine @ 20% 80VG/20PG
It is one of my favourite Vapes.
Might try 30%

This is a great concentrate and the flavour doesn't fade after all day vape for months - I settled at 24% which is plenty strong but might go down to 20% - I think 30% would take it to sickly territory. It's a very distinct tangible flavour, kind of like getting hooked on a particular brand of cigarette (Marlborough or clove/kretek) it's become one of the only flavours that really satisfies a craving. Just so good.

Glad I've seen this thread as have some on its way,have been impressed with chefs oneshots,they really are good[emoji39]

Well I mixed mine at 30% and it was awful after a month so have just diluted it down a bit. Now the wait begins again lol

Mixed at 20% and its been my ADV for last 3 months

Awesome Concentrate.

Back
Top Bottom