What's new

Nic giving me a headache

slugster

Postman
Just tried some new nic and I'm feeling light headed, 1st batch was a recipe I've never tried so I put it down to that, so I tried a shake and vape tonight and I'm getting the same, the pg and vg are good , so that's not the problem, the first batch was harsh on the throat but I'm not getting that yet. Hopefully it's a bad batch, got 2 more litres unopened, could send that back or try it

How much nic are you using in your mix?
I'm using 5% 2.1grams in a 30 ml bottle so probably a little less than 5% same as normal, made a 10ml bottle up last night put in ,0.7 grams still making me feel light headed , the nic could be stronger it's 7.2 I use, all else seems OK Tate's fine. I might try putting 7.5 into the calculator and try that out. Not sure if I should try the other bottles first or get in touch with them and send them back, might just have got unlucky with the one bottle,

what nic mg are you vaping pg vg ratio aswell .l its just that make 30 ml bottles at a time and i use about 3-3.5ml of nic in my mixtures and i don`t get a sore head like you

what nic mg are you vaping pg vg ratio aswell .l its just that make 30 ml bottles at a time and i use about 3-3.5ml of nic in my mixtures and i don`t get a sore head like you
Been mixing for about 8 months, the only change is the nic supplier, so it can't be anything else , I usually mix 5% but can take 6% no worries, was thinking some stronger stuff slipped through, think I'll drop it down a notch, not getting a bad taste or anything else

Who is the new supplier?
Have you changed flavour at the same time?

The first time I tried it it was a new mix blueberry swirl , that was harsh on the throat also, so I tried my Heisenberg last night, I use this a lot no harshness on the throat but still getting the sore head, switched back to the Heisenberg old nic no problem. It's in the same tank, it's lucemill nic, they have had a lot of positive feedback

mmmmm, strange.
Never used Lucemill but was thinking off.
Maybe it is that nic?

Strange that the same blend of Heisenberg in the same tank is different with only the Nic supplier changing.

Yeah that's the only difference, it Tastes fine , I will try it at 3% nic see what happens, my problem is what do I do with t2 litres I've got unopened? Test it or send it back might just be a dodgy batch, I'll get in touch with them and see what they say, time is running out with getting nic. Don't want to open it 6 months down the road and be stuck with it

Back
Top Bottom