What's new

Nic from US.

@Badboybez how much did you pay for shipping from us to uk for nude nicotine.
ive just estimated my shipping and its pretty expensive.
Screenshot-2017-10-13 Cart - Nude Nicotine.png

That's why I bought 500ml, the most efficient taking into account quantity V shipping.

Aye I had a play about with their shopping cart and saw that was the case. Was about to buy it when I saw a post on here says by they do free samples so thought I might as well go for that first to make sure it’s worth getting. I have high hopes for it, will see how I get on once it gets here.

might as well ask my mate to get it then. will save 30usd on shipping. and no hassle of customs import duty or vat.

100% is illegal in the uk and you would not want a mate with it in their suitcase and getting caught by customs with it.

Importing it direct would possible have it seized and destroyed or if it got through you would get hit with import charges etc

Quite right Miss Pepper,

As I have had to say to a couple of other members, including one who went for the "sample", Nude Nicotine chose to send hime 15ml of 100mg.

So if you try to buy 100mg, here are the possible outcomes.

Best case, customs slip up and let it through.
Only samples I would imagine, 100, to 500ml they will be on top of.

Middle case, they impound it, or destroy it, or maybe send it back to the US vendor.
Either way, you lose all your cash.

Worst case, and this is fact.
As it should be only supplied to someone here registered on the poisons database.
They impound it, and you are charged with trying to import an illegal / controlled substance into the UK.
Not good !!!!! You will be tried in a criminal court, just as if you had been trying to import class A drugs.

ah right. maybe ill just order from nude nicotine instead of asking my mate to carry it. if its just 10percent vat then probably worth it.

If you are trying for 500ml its not cut and dried.
With that much, unless your friend can prove it is for him, then it it will be treated as a gift, and will still get charged import fees.

Also some (not all) airlines, particularly American ones are limiting the amount of certain liquids in hold luggage, so your mate could be told at check in "dump it"

At the end of the day it's your choice.

Back
Top Bottom