What's new

Mystery 100ml

I moved onto DIY pretty quickly. I'm tight as as crab's arse which also helped me towards mixing.

I had a stash of premade which I've recently stuck in the comp forum

Me too. Very occasionally I’ve got a bottle of manabush or druid’s brew.

There are many variables. The vibe, how the air is, what’s going on in other areas of your situation. I’m making some lemon potatoes at the minute, for example. Sometimes I boilethem for 5 minutes before I put them in the oven. Sometimes 10, or even 15. Sometimes I put the juice of one lemon, and other times two. Four cloves of garlic? Five or even six? How long covered in the oven and how long with the foil off? It all depends on the myriad of factors that are at play. Every day is different, so every blend of liquid should reflect this.

There are many variables. The vibe, how the air is, what’s going on in other areas of your situation. I’m making some lemon potatoes at the minute, for example. Sometimes I boilethem for 5 minutes before I put them in the oven. Sometimes 10, or even 15. Sometimes I put the juice of one lemon, and other times two. Four cloves of garlic? Five or even six? How long covered in the oven and how long with the foil off? It all depends on the myriad of factors that are at play. Every day is different, so every blend of liquid should reflect this.

I get ye, and that suits you, other people like/want batch consistency, it's not boring it's just what folks prefer.

Batch consistency... I can just picture ye wi yer goggles on and yer chemistry set out. “lea me alane a need ma batch consistency!” :D

You should try using a mech....you will experience different flavour profiles as the power drops off
Batch consistency... I can just picture ye wi yer goggles on and yer chemistry set out. “lea me alane a need ma batch consistency!” :D

need need fur aw that shite.....scales man scales:D

I turn the power up and down a bit when I remember about it.

But scales? I’ve no time or inclination. Chuck a few thing in, gie it a wee shoogle and stick it away for a wee while. You’ll forget aw aboot it, only tae find a delicious mystery treat a few months later. Life is full of surprises.

Back
Top Bottom