What's new

My Current ADV (Dregs Promise)

I'm at 2 weeks and had a wee shot last night. At the moment I think it needs sweetness so I'm thinking of dropping the bavarian down to 1.75 and adding 2% sweet cream. Maybe even add another 0.5 of marshmallow as well.

Still got a week to go till I think it'll be ready though so I'll wait till then till I mix it up again.

Edit: I'd also keep the blueberry Extra but add 0.5 bilberry to brighten it. I only have inw bilberry and thats very perfumy.

Thinking of making a version 2 of this subbing the blueberry extra for bilberry (FA) and maybe adding small amounts of Vienna Cream, Pear & Fuji (FA) - will report back once it’s done.

For the guys who have mixed it up and let it rest. How are you finding it so far?

I got through the 30ml tester I made fairly quickly and I have another 30ml steeping.

I'm at 2 weeks and had a wee shot last night. At the moment I think it needs sweetness so I'm thinking of dropping the bavarian down to 1.75 and adding 2% sweet cream. Maybe even add another 0.5 of marshmallow as well.

Still got a week to go till I think it'll be ready though so I'll wait till then till I mix it up again.

Edit: I'd also keep the blueberry Extra but add 0.5 bilberry to brighten it. I only have inw bilberry and thats very perfumy.

I use super sweet for this particular juice but can defo see the benefits of using sweet cream. Thanks for that tip.

As for Bilberry, I only have the FA one and it’s really good and blends very nicely with Bluberry Wild (TPA/TFA)

I got through the 30ml tester I made fairly quickly and I have another 30ml steeping.

Oh... nice. Glad you’re liking it. I’ll post my updates on the newer version in this thread. Should get round to mixing it next week.

Just ordered all the concentrates from the first post to give this a try, only ever made one shots so should be interesting!

I use super sweet for this particular juice but can defo see the benefits of using sweet cream. Thanks for that tip.

As for Bilberry, I only have the FA one and it’s really good and blends very nicely with Bluberry Wild (TPA/TFA)

Had another blast tonight and it's all come together for me now. Weird what a couple of days can do.

I like it a lot mate. It's nicely balanced between the cream and the fruit. Might still pop a wee bit sweet cream in my next batch and see what it does though.

Had another blast tonight and it's all come together for me now. Weird what a couple of days can do.

I like it a lot mate. It's nicely balanced between the cream and the fruit. Might still pop a wee bit sweet cream in my next batch and see what it does though.

I’ve mixed version 2 of this tonight, will taste test in 7 & 14 days. On paper is sounds great. Let’s see.

Also... might try another version with sweet cream as you mentioned.

Did you mix your first batch with Sweetner?

I’ve mixed version 2 of this tonight, will taste test in 7 & 14 days. On paper is sounds great. Let’s see.

Also... might try another version with sweet cream as you mentioned.

Did you mix your first batch with Sweetner?

I didn't use sweetner. Reckoned the marshmallow would sweeten it enough. I'll definitely try some sweet cream next time though, might give it something extra, not that it really needs it now the fruit and bavarian cream have mixed enough for me now.

I do like a long steep as well so might leave it a while before trying it again.

Back
Top Bottom