What's new

Mrs Lord's Pantry

19 year old cloud bros with beards and snapbacks, they are all down with Mrs Lords Kendal mint cake and Navy Cut tobacco.

I must be getting old... Parkin and Honey Porridge are my favourites, I have a sizable beard but had to Google what a snapback was.....

Pure concentrates are out now, £14 for 30ml, suggested mixing ratio seems to be 25-30% for a lot of them.

https://www.mrslordspantry.co.uk

Thanks for letting us know.

Just been on and put alittle order in for Custard Cream Fudge and Summer Fruits concentrates. Worth a try for £28 (Postage is free)

£14 is still a tad steep compared to what we usually pay for concentrates but can make 100ml of liquid so works out around £4.50 for 30ml which, for a Mrs Lord's Liquid, is cheap.

Custard cream fudge is calling me too.

I've heard nothing but good things about it. Got to be worth a shot.

These two will be the testers, it works out well, can see an order for about 4 others going in.

Seems reasonably priced, both concentrates and the "easy mix". If (big if, we have to wait and see) the end results match their original juices.
They're still not there yet on their site. Various mistakes I'll raise with them (along with many other vapers for sure).
If the juice comes out well the prices are right for lazy diy.

Well order arrived today... sadly they made a mistake and sent me Custard Cream instead of Custard Cream Fudge. Quick email though and Fudge will be sent out Monday and I can keep the Custard Cream (Awesome!).

Have made up 60ml of Summer Pudding thats currently steeping.

I've made it at 70/30 3mg and works out at £4.32 for 30ml according to app I use.

I received my "easy-mix" Seville Marmalade - knew what it was before opening the envelope, it had leaked.
Looks like they overfilled because bottle is full after adding the DarkStar nic shot, bit silly not labelling their own nic shot.
They posted large bottle without the inner nib cap with the nib cap inside a ziploc.
Not a good start for this venture at all.

2017-07-15 sticky seville.jpg

Back
Top Bottom