What's new

Mothers Milky Strawberry - Question

viper

Achiever
Hi,

I have been making this mix for a while. Now I remember some folk saying they added in the strawberry concentrate after a couple weeks or more. Can someone confirm after how long it is best to add it in? Also when you do add it in later then should you start vaping it straight away after a good shake or is it best to leave it for a few more days or weeks?

I am trying it out this way as I have found that no matter what recipe you follow for these cream strawberry e-liquids then the strawberry just gets flat after 5 weeks or so.

I currently have a few bottles made up without the strawberry, they are coming upto the 4 week mark for steeping.

Many thanks

What I started doing with strawberries (when creams are involved) is only adding them in when the rest of the juice is fully steeped and it's ready to go right away. I add 1% TFA Dragon fruit at the same time as I heard it slowed the fading of the strawberry further. Don't know if that's true or not but the strawberry flavour is certainly maintained/improved a lot by not adding it in at the start, I find.

What I started doing with strawberries (when creams are involved) is only adding them in when the rest of the juice is fully steeped and it's ready to go right away. I add 1% TFA Dragon fruit at the same time as I heard it slowed the fading of the strawberry further. Don't know if that's true or not but the strawberry flavour is certainly maintained/improved a lot by not adding it in at the start, I find.

Ive added in everything including dragon fruit except the strawberry.
I'm guessing thats okay as you said it helped fading out the strawberry so best its in there first.

How long do you wait for steeping? After how long do you add the strawberry? When you add the strawberry do you vape it the same day or give it a day or something?

Thanks

How long do you wait for steeping? After how long do you add the strawberry? When you add the strawberry do you vape it the same day or give it a day or something?

Thanks
I give creams a month before vaping but they seem to improve month on month thereafter. I usually add the strawberry and dragon fruit the day before I want to start vaping it.

I give creams a month before vaping but they seem to improve month on month thereafter. I usually add the strawberry and dragon fruit the day before I want to start vaping it.

Yeah that is true, dessert flavours do need at least a month and the longer you leave it the better it gets. I was just looking to get an idea about adding the strawberry. So from what you have told me, you add in the strawberry then wait a day before vaping it?
How does it turn out? Is the strawberry very over powering? harsh? or is smooth as butter?

lol sorry for all the questions.

Ive never tried it this way so I'm hoping and expecting much better results. When I was mixing the lot all in one go then the more the time went on for steeping the more faint the strawberry got until it wasnt a milky strawberry no more lol.

Yeah it's good. The strawberry is there instead of not being there. :D Depends on which strawberries and quantities you add as to how it will taste I guess, and what your cream base is like but all things being equal, a big improvement from adding them at the start.

I read that the Dragon fruit is in there because of one additive in it which aids with mixing flavours, however there are many other flavours out there that have this same additive. As even the smallest amount of dragon fruit tastes like bad vagina to me I left it out and replaced it with Dulce de Leche. I've not yet tried to vape it but after a couple of weeks the smell is spot on, smells creamy and the Strawberry note is still very much present.

Yeah it's good. The strawberry is there instead of not being there. :D Depends on which strawberries and quantities you add as to how it will taste I guess, and what your cream base is like but all things being equal, a big improvement from adding them at the start.

lol cool.
Well I am trying it with 2 different base mixes. The first one is the recipe thats on here, version 2 or 3 I think it is. But since then I've had actually enhanced the base mix slightly with my own tweaks. I mix in 2 different strawberries, some vanilla bean icecream, vanilla classic, and I think there was something else. But yeah this one comes out amazing but the same thing happens with the strawberry fading out.

So I will get to see how both different versions of the milky strawberry turn out.

I'm thinking of adding the strawberry after the 5 week mark which will be by next Friday 24th.

Hopefully they both turn out to be banging.

I read that the Dragon fruit is in there because of one additive in it which aids with mixing flavours, however there are many other flavours out there that have this same additive. As even the smallest amount of dragon fruit tastes like bad vagina to me I left it out and replaced it with Dulce de Leche. I've not yet tried to vape it but after a couple of weeks the smell is spot on, smells creamy and the Strawberry note is still very much present.

excuse me? bad vagina?! :D lollllll the things some people come up with on this site lol cracks me up!
Well whatever works for you. Let me know how the dulce de leche turns out.

Ive not had any bad vagina taste or anything else come off the dragon fruit. I think its subtle.

lol cool.
Well I am trying it with 2 different base mixes. The first one is the recipe thats on here, version 2 or 3 I think it is. But since then I've had actually enhanced the base mix slightly with my own tweaks. I mix in 2 different strawberries, some vanilla bean icecream, vanilla classic, and I think there was something else. But yeah this one comes out amazing but the same thing happens with the strawberry fading out.

So I will get to see how both different versions of the milky strawberry turn out.

I'm thinking of adding the strawberry after the 5 week mark which will be by next Friday 24th.

Hopefully they both turn out to be banging.
Yeah good luck. Please do report back on how they turn out.

Back
Top Bottom