What's new

Mixing with 18mg nicotine shots?

So I'm looking at the flavours from Darkstar and it doesn't tell me whether they're VG or PG based? Anybody know what they are?

Also, every bottle is branded Darkstar but is then labelled with Flavour West, Flavour Apprentice, Capella etc...?
All concentrates are PG based unless they explicitly state otherwise.
Darkstar re-bottle the various brands.

Ok, I think I've got it now... I was entering 1.8 for desired strength the other day. Yep, it's easy when you put in the right info!

So, are nic shots the way it's going now, or can I buy it in 500ml bottles?

Sorry, so many questions here -

So if I wanted a 50/50 mix at 12mg then I'd have to find stronger nic shots?

Sorry, so many questions here -

So if I wanted a 50/50 mix at 12mg then I'd have to find stronger nic shots?
You'd want your nic' shots to be PG based. Unfortunately, you're just a couple of weeks too late in getting into mixing. Until the 20th of May this year you could buy 72mg nicotine in any size bottles, which is far more convenient. There are a couple of places still doing it, but I'd hurry before that loophole is shut down.

Find PG based nic, then use 25ml of PG 18mg nic, 50ml of VG 18mg nic, 5ml of PG 0mg nic then your 20ml of PG based flavouring...using the post by @mattyk2010 as an example

Oh, hasn't it always? It has for the two years I've been using it. Anyway, yes, you set up a default with your own weight per ml for each ingredient and thereafter it will give a gram value for recipes. Tbh, I would use the PoTV calculator more if it allowed us to input our own weight values as its defaults are different to what I want. Sort that and I'm in. :D

Ah, that's why I never saw the weight thing when I used it if you need to set your own default weights! Will ask @OccultScientist how difficult it would be to set a default weight - what are yours out of interest?

Looks like Everything Liquid are still doing 72mg nic' also. They've always had great nic' ime, but again, I'd be quick if I were you because they're exploiting a loophole that may be shut down at any time.

Back
Top Bottom