What's new

Mixing question

AJT

Veteran
Hi when your mixing and you are using 2 concentrates @ 20% total do you do a 10% + 10% to make a total 20% concentrate.

Thanks

yes mate, if the end result needs 20% total flavouring and consists of 2 individual flavours at equal amounts, 10% of each

yes mate, if the end result needs 20% total flavouring and consists of 2 individual flavours at equal amounts, 10% of each
Nice one thank you...I thought that but you know how it is when your starting out..
You second guess yourself...so if in doubt ask...

Nice one thank you...I thought that but you know how it is when your starting out..

What are your two flavours you're using? 20% total and 10% single can be considered quite high on today's devices.

And what is your setup?

With mixing less is normally more, adding too much can bring out strange off notes in some concentrates and/or actually mute the flavour. You may get the same or better results using 5% each and save half of your concs

no problem mate,
you might want to consider oneshots , pre blended flavours all ready mixed together, nice and easy. just add the required percentage , vg , and nice (pg if necessary)

no problem mate,
you might want to consider oneshots , pre blended flavours all ready mixed together, nice and easy. just add the required percentage , vg , and nice (pg if necessary)
Hi yes I have gone for one a Cotswold vapour one shot from mix shop..the flapjack one to try..
Also a butterscotch smoke from chefs and was thinking of a 1/2 and 1/2 mix to try as well..

Hi yes I have gone for one a Cotswold vapour one shot from mix shop..the flapjack one to try..
Also a butterscotch smoke from chefs and was thinking of a 1/2 and 1/2 mix to try as well..
I sometimes mix oneshots, but I make them separately, and add together when steeped. You might love the oneshots so much you don't want to waste any by mixing.

^^^ exactly that. Mixing half % oneshots and mixing together doesn't always work.

^^^ exactly that. Mixing half % oneshots and mixing together doesn't always work.
Yes just going to do some experimenting..going to make small batches of each separate 20-30ml to try first and a small mix of both concentrate 50/50 together to see and try..

So I have mixed 4 different flavours..it’s all very exciting 30ml of each one at 12mg nic.

Black fire. -bestcigliquid
oat scotch. -chefs vapours+Cotswold vapour (50/50 mix of flavours)
Golden flapjack. -Cotswold vapour
Butterscotch smoke. -chefs vapours

Ummm going to let these kiddies steep for 2 weeks..

Do you leave steeping untouched or is it good to shake everyday.?

Back
Top Bottom