What's new

Mixing Noob here, mixing stock base flavours question

mazola

Initiate
Hi all

I treated myself to a starter kit from makemyvape.co.uk, along with 6 flavours.

I've started with just making the 6 flavours up on their own, no combining them yet. I've done them all in 10ml bottles at 50/50 with 6mg using the ejuice me up app.

I zip tied the bottles to jig-saw and shook the hell out of them for a couple of minutes, kept cap off for 24hrs then jig-sawed them again.

I know it is really too early to try them out, but couldn't help myself and steamed in to the Cinnamon Danish Swirl yesterday, and it tasted great.

Now my question is, I currently have made up 6 base flavours all at the same pg,vg,nic mix. Can I just try combining these already mixed liquids, or do you start from scratch each time you make a mix.

For example, combining 5ml of base Danish with 5ml of base custard. The proportions of pg,vg and nic are the same in both so don't see why not.

I hope this makes sense and appreciate any feedback.

I would also like to know the answer to this question. Watching thread :)

Your plan sounds good to me.
Just take note of the proportions you are mixing so you can recreate anything good you make.

A few more thoughts,
If you do not test your juice how do you know they are getting better with time ?
I would want to establish first that the percentage of the single flavour mixes was optimised and would not be improved with more or less flavour.
After that I would start blending, If you have a dripper you can test many combinations quickly with a few drops of this that and the other before going on to making blends in bottles.
This was basically my method when I started.

As hippy says, works a treat I find. :D But really, it does. Easy to try different ratios also, like 4 drops strawberry, 2 drops cream etc. Best to alternate application of the drops by then repeating the cycle rather than say adding 8 drops strawberry then 4 drops cream.

Thanks for the info guys. I'm going to go ahead and make up a big batch of the Danish as I think it will make a good base to work from.

Back
Top Bottom