What's new

Mixing for the first time (Quick Tips)

Ive got my first 3 concentrates now, its time to make a Custard!!, do you guys things 10% of the whole flavour is weak? Because thats what the lad has it at on Eliquid Recepies, and he has a lot of good reviews,

Ive got my first 3 concentrates now, its time to make a Custard!!, do you guys things 10% of the whole flavour is weak? Because thats what the lad has it at on Eliquid Recepies, and he has a lot of good reviews,
I make some recipes where I only use 10% so I'd give it a go if it's had good reviews

I make some recipes where I only use 10% so I'd give it a go if it's had good reviews
Okay no problem, im gonna make two bottles of this, one to put away and steep and then one to vape now because i have nothing to vape at the moment, but one person did say they liked it as a shake and vape, hopefully my order from vapours-r-us comes on Monday so i can mix some more up, i'll post back once ive made it

You have to start somewhere and if the recipe is well reviewed at 10 % then you might as well go for it.
Start with small batches till you are sure the recipe suits your taste.
I find most juices too strong so my mixes are all well under 10%.
If your first mix is not too bad then I would regard that as success as from there it only gets better as you adjust it to your taste.
good luck.

Good news, everything went well! I know i shouldnt be doing this but im using it as a shake and vape at the moment until i get more flavour concentrates coming, this Custard flavour tastes very nice straight off, taste like exactly like Ambrosia Custard you get. I reckon if you steep it will taste 100 times better! Mixed it at 3mg, 70VG 30PG and 10% of flavouring, its great!

Good news, everything went well! I know i shouldnt be doing this but im using it as a shake and vape at the moment until i get more flavour concentrates coming, this Custard flavour tastes very nice straight off, taste like exactly like Ambrosia Custard you get. I reckon if you steep it will taste 100 times better! Mixed it at 3mg, 70VG 30PG and 10% of flavouring, its great!
Congratulations buddy it's a good feeling when you make your own and like it [emoji2] and why shouldn't you vape it without steeping? If you like it that way it's your call and it won't hurt you

Congratulations buddy it's a good feeling when you make your own and like it [emoji2] and why shouldn't you vape it without steeping? If you like it that way it's your call and it won't hurt you
Thankyou Mattyk2010, im really happy with it, i cant believe i made my first juice taste so good! I bought 30mls of each concentrate too so i can make loads of this stuff, i should make a big 100ml bottles or so and steep it and should see what it taste like in 4 weeks or so [emoji5] really happy!

What flavours do you suggest that are good and taste nice?

Congratulations. What is the recipe, if I may ask. Which VRU concentrates did you order?

I used Capella French Vanilla V1 at 3%, Capella Vanilla Custard V1 at 4% and also Capella New York Cheesecake at 3%.
So the flavoures come up to 10%, i did it at 70VG 30PG.

£4.50 for 30mls a bottle concentrate from DS [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom