What's new

Mixing for the first time (Quick Tips)

Danny2JZ

Postman
Hey Apes,

Just ordered a One Shot type of concentrate from Vapours-R-US and 3 Capella flavours from Darkstar to make up a Custard as i seen on Eliquid Recepies website.
So i've got all i need to mix now, scales and everything, just waiting on my order of flavour concentrates to come along.
Any good tips for mixing for the first time? [emoji5]

Hi Danny
If it's a custard you are making, it needs weeks to steep, I've a GVC clone that still needs some more steeping after 6 weeks.
If you're impatient and vape the custard before it's ready it could put you off mixing.
Start off with a fruit vape, most only need a week or so to steep but can be just a shake and vape.
A good recipe to try if you like fruits is the Monster Melon Clone
TFA Cantaloupe 5%
TFA Mango 5%
TFA Papaya 5%
It's a great ADV
I

Put everything on one side of your scales, measure carefully, then move each one to the other side of the scales when you've added it. Nothing worse than wondering if you've added it or not. Put the lid back on each liquid you use as soon as you use it.

Mix at night time when everyone else is asleep so no unwanted disturbance and write out a checklist and cross off each ingredient as you go.

Hi Danny
If it's a custard you are making, it needs weeks to steep, I've a GVC clone that still needs some more steeping after 6 weeks.
If you're impatient and vape the custard before it's ready it could put you off mixing.
Start off with a fruit vape, most only need a week or so to steep but can be just a shake and vape.
A good recipe to try if you like fruits is the Monster Melon Clone
TFA Cantaloupe 5%
TFA Mango 5%
TFA Papaya 5%
It's a great ADV
I
Yeah the ones that i bought the Capellas for are for a Custard, using Vanilla Custard V1 at 4%, French Vanilla at 3% and New York Cheesecake at 3% so overall flavour is at 10%, people say its really good on Eliquid Recipes so i want to give it a go

Put everything on one side of your scales, measure carefully, then move each one to the other side of the scales when you've added it. Nothing worse than wondering if you've added it or not. Put the lid back on each liquid you use as soon as you use it.
Good idea, you'll know where everything is and you'll make less accidents, cheers Mr Numpty

second that, first mixing experience: i was confused AF for a minute if i double added NIC because of a 30 min unexpected phonecall in the middle...

Back
Top Bottom