What's new

Mixing for the first time (kinda)

RevSr

Postman
Bought some 50/50 6mg base from eBay and some VV Heisenberg, VV Attraction and T-Juice RedAstaire 30ml concentrates.
Mixed them all at 15% (by weight), 50ml of each to start.
Vaping the Red Astaire atm in my Cthulu Hastur Mini and absolutely loving it!
This is going to save me soooo much money!

20181119_014511.jpg
20181119_022448.jpg
IMG-20181119-WA0003.jpeg

Hope you enjoy your mixing, the money saving starts here.

Red Astaire? Ya manky wee sod! Had to throw out an atty after some chunt put thon gunk thro' it... :17::17::17::17:

As long as you are enjoying it, then all is finest kind. Their Heisenburg is not too bad at all!! Have a swatch at 'He who knocks' by Drip Hacks it also is rather kinky.

I think the difference twixt the red and the black is allegedly the berry flavours used, more likely the colouring, is one more like black cherry tunes???

Bookmarked. Cheers! Sounds like a bargain.
What is the difference between the Black and the Red then?

Ones black berries and aniseed and the other is red berries and aniseed. The black to me is more fruit than aniseed and is my all day vape and the red has more of an aniseed taste and I use that to have a little break from black

If you're pedantic about your nic strength then the final mix is less than 6mg because of adding flavour

Red Astaire? Ya manky wee sod! Had to throw out an atty after some chunt put thon gunk thro' it... :17::17::17::17:

As long as you are enjoying it, then all is finest kind. Their Heisenburg is not too bad at all!! Have a swatch at 'He who knocks' by Drip Hacks it also is rather kinky.

I think the difference twixt the red and the black is allegedly the berry flavours used, more likely the colouring, is one more like black cherry tunes???
I don't know what it is about it but I really love it. I may get sick off it in time though (especially if it gunks everything up). I will check out Drip Hacks, thanks!

If you're pedantic about your nic strength then the final mix is less than 6mg because of adding flavour
Ah yes, I was aware. I think it works out to about 5.3 or something. I can live with that [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom