What's new

Mixing for MTL

Gitchy

Achiever
Hey everyone

I've been mixing for around a month now and I'm starting to get a couple of nice juices going for myself. I use a cleito as I'm not quite ready for a rebuildable yet so I've tailored most of the mixes to my taste.

My missus is still on her nautilus mini as that's what she prefers but she's not so keen on any of the juice I make her. Is there a tip for mixing for MTL tanks? Should I up or decrease percentages to suit that? It's really annoying me as she's still buying juices I could probably make myself with a bit more experience.

i dont mix myself but im guessing for yourself you are using a ratio of 70/30 with low 3 or 6mg nicotine.
for mouth to lung especially in the nautilus ive always found 50/50 mix is best with higher nicotine.

i dont mix myself but im guessing for yourself you are using a ratio of 70/30 with low 3 or 6mg nicotine.
for mouth to lung especially in the nautilus ive always found 50/50 mix is best with higher nicotine.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I've been making her the same recipes at 50/50 as well. I know the pg carries the flavour better and there are other factors like what concentrates are used but she always moans that they're either too harsh or too smooth.

I'm still learning so will probably figure it out eventually

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I've been making her the same recipes at 50/50 as well. I know the pg carries the flavour better and there are other factors like what concentrates are used but she always moans that they're either too harsh or too smooth.

I'm still learning so will probably figure it out eventually
I'm afraid it's all trial and error 50/50 should be good, look up a few recipes and have a tinker with them , maybe drop the concentrate%

I'm afraid it's all trial and error 50/50 should be good, look up a few recipes and have a tinker with them , maybe drop the concentrate%

Thanks mate. I kind of figured that but just frustrated today. The missus is so bloody fussy and I'm doing my best to find at least 1 mix that she loves.

Thanks mate. I kind of figured that but just frustrated today. The missus is so bloody fussy and I'm doing my best to find at least 1 mix that she loves.
That's women for you, you just got to keep going till you get something she likes, personally i keep my ratios the same for 50/50 and 70/30 but that'sjust me

Try this get her fav juice and put it in a diy bottel....then give it her and say you made it and if she turns her nose up at it you can just give up and stop trying.... Serious note tho try a one shot with different ratio to nail her mix

Try this get her fav juice and put it in a diy bottel....then give it her and say you made it and if she turns her nose up at it you can just give up and stop trying.... Serious note tho try a one shot with different ratio to nail her mix

Sneaky, I like it.

Funnily enough I made up a one shot for myself the other day and tried it tonight. Didn't like it. I thought it was a fruity one but it tasted more like sweets, which I'm not keen on. She liked it so a bit of a breakthrough.

Now to find one I like to add to the half cupboard full I've got.

^this

Back
Top Bottom