What's new

Milk Frother?

Your wife must be up to high doe wi you @Rickster . “jesus there’s the wean oot wi his milk frother again. Whit’m a gonnae dae wi im. ffs he’s peein in it this time..!...”

I don't think frothing, shaking or stirring has any impact on flavour unless you warm your juice to 18.5 degrees hold it between your thighs and jump around the room anti clockwise singing the theme tune to night rider while scratching your head and rubbing your belly while winking at the person across the street oh and you have to be naked [emoji23]

And if your still reading to this bit don't do this made up shit because the only thing that can alter the flavour of your juice is steeping [emoji6]
Fucksake, I've been doing it clockwise for the last year, no wonder all my juices taste rank [emoji23][emoji23]

... unless you warm your juice to 18.5 degrees hold it between your thighs and jump around the room anti clockwise singing the theme tune to night rider while scratching your head and rubbing your belly while winking at the person across the street oh and you have to be naked [emoji23]

Ohh! It's you is it?! You're that weird guy in the hoodie I regularly wink at while bouncing around my living room! :8:

Aye maybe in kirkie. Do you have a heated hostess trolley as well?

“gies a minute zou am just settin up ma electronic voice controlled coffee percolator alarm clock...”

Aye maybe in kirkie. Do you have a heated hostess trolley as well?

“gies a minute zou am just settin up ma electronic voice controlled coffee percolator alarm clock...”

now that you mention it...................nah aw that shit nae use to the gentleman vaper, who prefers to be not shaken;)

Back
Top Bottom