What's new

memzey's mixes

i like the look of that recipe, my DNB has gone off, it's all separated and shit, any other flavour come close to it? I have loads of baccy stuff.
Shake it to death it should be fine.
I've had it do that before.

It looks like it has bits of black snot in it Lol.

I sort of gave up on dnb, but now I have more inawera concentrates, like black for pipe and dark for pipe, also I have a load of Stixx Mixx and some old bestcig nets as well, I can foresee that dnb could be rather useful.

i like the look of that recipe, my DNB has gone off, it's all separated and shit, any other flavour come close to it? I have loads of baccy stuff.

i’d been messing about with switching other stuff for dnb. partly because it makes a right mess of coils, but also because i wanted to avoid too much tobacco extract fumes with having a wee one in the house. maybe a bit over cautious. i used to use it in most of my mixes for a while.

before you shake it, sit the bottle in hot water for a while. it’s just separated, you should be able to get it to blend again.

you could try a few drops of perique or latakia if you have either of those. i think both the INW and FA ones are similar. the result will be different, but also good. the INW little space drop is good for this kind of use but i don’t think it’s easy to find.

you could try a few drops of perique or latakia if you have either of those. i think both the INW and FA ones are similar. the result will be different, but also good. the INW little space drop is good for this kind of use but i don’t think it’s easy to find.

I have an ancient FA perique black and a few latakia's, I'll dig them out, since going to mtl and restricted lung, baccy flavours are back in vogue :D

I have an ancient FA perique black and a few latakia's, I'll dig them out, since going to mtl and restricted lung, baccy flavours are back in vogue :D

i would just go for a very small amount of one or the other. mixing them is a recipe for disaster. :D

Interesting, test shake and vape, very grassy, but not in a weedy way.

1.50% Dark For Pipe Classic (INAWERA)
0.50% Tobacco Absolute Garuda (INAWERA)
0.30% Tobacco Cavendish WG (INAWERA)

@zouzounaki blimey, this is steeping into a very powerful tobacco blend, reminds me of Rejuiced Black Mamba Bacco (which I've been vaping alongside my one), except my blend is far more "manly", if that's the right word. I wonder what my V2 will taste like, probably too high on the Dark For Pipe, will try it later..

2.00% Dark For Pipe Classic (INAWERA)
0.50% Tobacco Absolute Garuda (INAWERA)
0.20% Tobacco Cavendish WG (INAWERA)

i think that will work @andi52 . the dark for pipe is great, black seems to be the more popular one but i def prefer dark.

i know what you mean by manly. it tastes like an old spice advert in some ways. :D . this three ingredient ratio is an excellent base for experimenting with the ratios slightly or switching other flavours in. i’ve done it with gold for pipe and dnb, moves the flavour up the spectrum a bit but is still bold.

i think that will work @andi52 . the dark for pipe is great, black seems to be the more popular one but i def prefer dark.

i know what you mean by manly. it tastes like an old spice advert in some ways. :D . this three ingredient ratio is an excellent base for experimenting with the ratios slightly or switching other flavours in. i’ve done it with gold for pipe and dnb, moves the flavour up the spectrum a bit but is still bold.

I'm on the v2 blend now, very very nice indeed :) I'm now thinking of blending in something like FA Desert Ship, also have Inawera Desert Ship and Desert Voyager (bit weird, as I recall), all ancient, but probably still good to go. I'll just sub the Cavendish for one of the turkish types, maybe at 0.50%. I'm even wondering whether something like FA Zen Garden can work with the Dark For Pipe, I think 7 leaves might work as well, simplicity is bliss, I'm building up quite a stash of 2 and 3 flavour baccy blends.

Back
Top Bottom