What's new

Mead

Chimpanzee.jpg

I'd rather have a cuppa

Cliveh2 think Uve got me mixed up with the other lee mate:2thumbsup: and yes I’ve tried mead and it’s lush
[emoji23] [emoji23]
Should have read that properly, tried it once and hated it, but I know a few people who love it, but I don't really like honey so guess I was on to a looser to start [emoji6]

INW Honey is the best I've tried. Acetyl pyrazine is actually yeast extract, but it's probably pushing it a bit to combine the two and hope for a mead taste.

<- long time mead maker.

I take it you want to make a traditional mead-like juice, not anything like melomel, metheglyn, braggot etc right? I can't help much because I never tried any juice resembling wine (is there even such a thing?) but I'd say you'd need to keep the honey as an aftertaste, with alcohol hitting first, then some balance between sweet and sour in the middle.

Flavour art have wine concentrates. I’ve never tried them so couldn’t comment on whether they are decent but their flavours are generally good, and pretty strong.

<- long time mead maker.

I take it you want to make a traditional mead-like juice, not anything like melomel, metheglyn, braggot etc right? I can't help much because I never tried any juice resembling wine (is there even such a thing?) but I'd say you'd need to keep the honey as an aftertaste, with alcohol hitting first, then some balance between sweet and sour in the middle.
Hello yes to start of with just a traditional mead then once I’ve got the flavour down then I can add some fruits or other flavours

Mead? Really, have you ever tried it? Are we finally going to find a prime vapes juice I don't like???
Cant help with the question sorry but couldn't miss a chance for a moan [emoji6][emoji23]

I have no idea why, but I knew this comment would be in this thread before I opened it haha.

Weird!

Back
Top Bottom