What's new

Making a 70VG or 80VG ?

hilfiger

Postman
I'm thinking to buy a 100%VG Nicotine Base 6mg.

Most of the flavours mixes between 10-20%.

So...if i add 20% flavour in 40ML base...will it end up with 80%VG ?

Another thing is ....people says that you have to add more flavour since you are using VG, because you only get PG from the flavour.

Another thing is ....people says that you have to add more flavour since you are using VG, because you only get PG from the flavour.
That hurt trying to understand what you meant.
Put it this way if you're making a liquid and 80% of it is vg based and 20% of it is pg based then yes you're correct.
I think you are saying 20% of your 40ml is pg flavour and the remaining 80% of the 40ml is vg this would be 80/20.
Secondly yes high vg would normally be flavoured stronger as flavours carry better in PG.
This is in the main due to the viscosity differences but mixing well enough and allowing sufficient steep times should help.

If I'm reading this right.. you've got 50ml of liquid now? 40ml base and 10ml (20%) flavour?
If that's correct then you'd end up with 50ml of 4.8mg/ml

With regard to PG & VG; VG creates clouds, PG carries the flavour better than VG. So if you want big clouds and less flavour, add more VG, if you want more flavour add more PG. I wouldn't go below 70/30 VG/PG if it's for sub-ohming though.

Back
Top Bottom