What's new

Made some NET concentrate

I doubt it will make much difference (airing cupboard).

The smaller the particles, the more filtering needed. My logic was that most of the extraction will be happening by osmosis. So as long as the PG can get access to all the leaf material, given enough time it will extract enough of the good stuff. I am lazy/pragmatic though. I filter with a stainless steel scrubby, and don't find the concentrates are excessively gunky.

Since the last posts I had a conversation with Ty Edwards of Stixx Mixx. He uses heating and freezing in his process. But he was keen to point out that he only arrived a this technique trying accelerate the process to make it commercial. He seemed to think that the end result would be largely similar...

Thanks for that, I have a humidor full of Cubans, that my girls don't want me to smoke (in case I go back to the fags), so I'm thinking of giving it a try.

Thanks for that, I have a humidor full of Cubans, that my girls don't want me to smoke (in case I go back to the fags), so I'm thinking of giving it a try.
I'm two weeks into some Cafe Cremes I found. Just broke the up with my fingers...

I have been making my own NET juice for since summer of 2016.
Mostly whole leaf tobacco. Different Virgina, Burley, Turkish and Latakia.

I just remove the hard middle part of the leafs and then put them in a glas jar with baseliquid. Usualy 50/50 or 70/30 vg/pg.

I store them dark and rather cool.

They sit for 8 to 10 weeks before I filter them.

Filtering process takes a long time but the end result is amazing. I They taste just like the leafs smell.

Not hard but it takes a while to get the final vapeable juice.

Back
Top Bottom