What's new

Lucemill Nicotine

PeggyMitchell69

Initiate
Does anyone have any opinions on this brand of nic?

Its a very good price but just wanted to see if anyone else has tried it out or not?

Thanks

This place is just 5 mins from my house...I do need some vg/pg and maybe some nic...will pop in on Monday and see if I can get some info...never knew about it cheers OP

Does anyone have any opinions on this brand of nic?

Its a very good price but just wanted to see if anyone else has tried it out or not?

Thanks

Never heard of them, but they look legit, and £33.50 for a litre of nic, that is cheap.

Popped in to Lucemill today, had a positive chat with Chris, came away with some nic and vg/pg base 70/30
These guys are legit, prices are good and shipping costs reasonable (click customer service link for shipping cost)
Made up a quick shake n vape and give further feedback in a day or two, as of now all looks good and I have found my new supplier.
lm1.jpg

theyve had pretty decent feed back on another forum and some home brew groups, very few complaints some have said it can be slightly coloured (pinkish if i remember rightly, but dont quote me as this was very likely proved to be bullshit)

theyve had pretty decent feed back on another forum and some home brew groups, very few complaints some have said it can be slightly coloured (pinkish if i remember rightly, but dont quote me as this was very likely proved to be bullshit)

its more a straw like colour... this occurs when mixed in PG. when mixed in VG nic can take a pink tinge to it....this I believe is perfectly normal.

Back
Top Bottom