What's new

Looking for a decent Blackcurrant

GB 20

Initiate
Hi all,
I'm looking for a really solid blackcurrant flavour. Tried PA, FA, CAP, FW, Inwerta & Vapable. Some pretty good but really looking for that rich ribena sweetness. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Got the new CAP silver blackcurrant and some Totally Wicked in the post in the hope that one of them hit the spot. Popped this question in the new user section as i'm new to the forum. Hoping to get some more leads here.

Have you tried mixing the various blackcurrant flavours you have together to make something better? Or did you just try them as standard flavours?

Tried a bit of both. This is for my one of my favorite all day vapes. Want to enhance it so it really hits the spot.

OK is it for a stand alone flavour or are you adding to it with other flavours?

Its for a blend, with anice, apple, menthol & koolada. Need a base flavour if possible. So i can work it into a few other blends also.
I've got a few new ones in the post, if they dont hit the spot i'll try the one shot you sent. Thanks for getting back to me mate.

Not tried it but heard the totally wicked one is good. I like the inw one myself and find adding a little Shisha Strawberry sweetens it up and adds more body, if that's possible.

Vapable for me was the best out of the bunch, then inawera. The tip to add a little strawberry is a good one, ripe strawberry or strawberry TPA in small amounts will thicken it up.

Vapable for me was the best out of the bunch, then inawera. The tip to add a little strawberry is a good one, ripe strawberry or strawberry TPA in small amounts will thicken it up.
Yep agree 100%, Vapable and inwera are the go to of the bunch, use a bit of apple fuji to bring it to life. Will try some ripe strawberry but wondered if their was a flavour i was missing. Thanks AlsoRan.

Back
Top Bottom