What's new

Long term nic storage - sterilise or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember someone saying metal lids were no use. Might have been that they would contract under freezing and lose their seal but not sure. Polycone lids are good.

thanks for that much appreciated:) Now the dilemma of how many to order lol

thanks for that much appreciated:) Now the dilemma of how many to order lol
One for each bottle. :D
Thinking about it now, I think it was metal flasks that they said were unsuitable for freezing nic', but I can't remember why. I think it was @danb who said it so maybe he can shed some light on it. Sorry for my vagueness.

I'm trying to remember how the darkstar 500ml bottles are, I know its a plastic to but not sure if theres the metal foil inner cap thing

One for each bottle. :D
Thinking about it now, I think it was metal flasks that they said were unsuitable for freezing nic', but I can't remember why. I think it was @danb who said it so maybe he can shed some light on it. Sorry for my vagueness.

Don't think it was me, but given that food can be stored for decades in cans I would say it is possible. But it all depends on the metal, coatings/liners and so on.

Any idea how long you can store nicotine in the fridge after taking out of the freezer? I have 100ml bottles and will probably only be using about 10ml a month. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom