What's new

Little shout out for Vapable this morning

MarylinC37

Achiever
Had a bit of a touch this morning with Vapable.

I ordered two lots of stuff off them this weekend and one of the orders they sent twice.

I'm not the kind of person to just keep it and say nothing so I rang them and offered to pay for it rather than sending it back.

They thanked me for letting them know and said I could just keep it so I felt their kindness deserved a little mention on here.

Had a bit of a touch this morning with Vapable.

I ordered two lots of stuff off them this weekend and one of the orders they sent twice.

I'm not the kind of person to just keep it and say nothing so I rang them and offered to pay for it rather than sending it back.

They thanked me for letting them know and said I could just keep it so I felt their kindness deserved a little mention on here.

Thank you very much :) keep on being awesome :16:

I’ve only had one problem, and it wasn’t with Vapable, but the courier, Vapable CS sorted it out for me, and I was told to let them know when I next ordered And they would throw in a freebie. Well you get nothing in this world without asking, so I asked for an Omega Seamaster, and guess what was included in my next delivery, the only problem is I can’t wear it in the rain as I doubt it’s waterproof integrity.
B70B1C17-939E-4202-8F48-39E6FA1AF457.jpeg

you can’t moan at that eh??

Back
Top Bottom