What's new

Liquid Stevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

rughead121

Postman
Hi Apes,

Can anybody give me an idea how sweet liquid Stevia is compared to sucralose?

I fancy having a fiddle with it but I don't particularly want to ruin a load of juice

i used to sucralose..but now i just substitute it with EM..requires much lesser volume than when i used sucralose a while back

i used to sucralose..but now i just substitute it with EM..requires much lesser volume than when i used sucralose a while back

Thanks

I usually use EM but it's not so good in fruit flavours. I use sucralose for those but I was going to try Stevia instead

Stevia is *fiercely* sweet. 2 drops per 10ml is usually enough for me. I've never used sucralose, so I can't say how it compares to that, but it has less of a flavour of its own than EM, which can really throw a mix off. EM is better used sparingly to take rough edges off a mix, rather than strictly for sweetening.

Stevia is *fiercely* sweet. 2 drops per 10ml is usually enough for me. I've never used sucralose, so I can't say how it compares to that, but it has less of a flavour of its own than EM, which can really throw a mix off. EM is better used sparingly to take rough edges off a mix, rather than strictly for sweetening.

Would you mind sharing where you get your liquid stevia from? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom