What's new

Juice leaving bitter aftertaste of direct lung pulls...

bmkvaper

Postman
Hi guys, so after much DIY experimenting I've found that I have made some decent juice (to me anyway lol).

My most recent problem is that the same juice in the same set up, tastes great when MTL but leaves a bittery / dry aftertaste if I take lung hits... It's not dry hits, just a very strong flavour taste which then turns to a lingering dry bitter taste in my mouth.

Any ideas? (Saline? Where from?)
VG too high? (70/30 + 80/20 juices same)
Flavour %'s too strong? (Followed recipes with good comments)

Thanks for your time!

I've had this a couple of times.

One is with new coils on a TFV4, exactly as you've described for the first couple of days, every time I use a new coil.

The other time I never really resolved it - I think it's certain flavours, when mixed together produce that effect.

I get this with almost all British juices to the extent that I can only use high VG American ones now. Nothing appears to withstand 0.2-3ohms on a dripper, they all have an odd aftertaste. I'd love to know why.

Hmmmmm maybe I'll try a higher ohm build when I get a chance.

To be fair I used magic mask, 1 drop per 10ml's and although it DID work, and seemed to balanced every flavour so you could just vape as you pleased... it muted the flavours a bit too much for my liking. So now I'm thinking maybe playing about with MM, trying at even lower. Maybe 1drop/20ml or 1drop/30ml.

I know this thread is old but did anyone find a resolve? I mix my own blueberry and tend to get this issue. I sorted it by adding sweetener but now I am using an rba I get this taste all the time even when adding sweetener.

vienna-wurstelstand-zombie-apocalypse-underground.gif

I know this thread is old but did anyone find a resolve? I mix my own blueberry and tend to get this issue. I sorted it by adding sweetener but now I am using an rba I get this taste all the time even when adding sweetener.

I think if you are vaping DTL you need to mix and test DTL.... and same for MTL.

I don't think there's an easy answer though, you might need to try a different blueberry.

I get this with almost all British juices to the extent that I can only use high VG American ones now. Nothing appears to withstand 0.2-3ohms on a dripper, they all have an odd aftertaste. I'd love to know why.
You fucking freak. Why the hell would you want to vape with a 0.2-3ohm coil?

Christ you make some bad decisions in your time.

Back
Top Bottom