What's new

is my nic out of date/off?

It should be 7.2 coz when I look on my flavour boss bottle it says to add 20.83ml to make 3mg which is right with how I've been doing all my other calculations since I started.
It's still roughly 4 times stronger than a nic shot isn't it?
So the shortfill bottle will think you are adding 18mg. So if it is 72mg, that would be right, you would add 1/4 of the 20.83, so roughly 5.2ml.

So the shortfill bottle will think you are adding 18mg. So if it is 72mg, that would be right, you would add 1/4 of the 20.83, so roughly 5.2ml.
So my calculations are right, that must mean either the nic is off somehow or it wasn't labelled right. Could you even buy 500ml of 18mg nic before the tpd tho?

I'm gonna go and buy a fresh bottle of 3mg juice from the same shop to test it coz the guy behind the counter does diy too, hopefully I'll get to the bottom of it, at least I'll know to check it properly next time

why not get an 18mg nic shot and see how that works with your normal juice, mixed at 3mg? Some places did sell different strengths of nic, not sure about darkstar though, it’s not something i ever bought.

OK so this is the stuff I'll be buying (as I own a business!) and I'm 99% sure its the same as my last lot from darkstar.
Anyway, (to double check) is this the right percentage stuff?

OK so this is the stuff I'll be buying (as I own a business!) and I'm 99% sure its the same as my last lot from darkstar.
Anyway, (to double check) is this the right percentage stuff?
Is what the right percentage stuff? What you got from Darkstar before was definitely 72mg as that's all they sold.

Is what the right percentage stuff? What you got from Darkstar before was definitely 72mg as that's all they sold.
Thanks for the confirmation mate, I didn't think it was my idiocy that was at fault lol
So what could it be that's took the strength away then? I'm at a loss!
Apart from shaking it before use, I've done everything right.
the only up side is I'll know to check this new batch hey?

Back
Top Bottom