What's new

How to test Nic clarity?

James Crabb

Postman
Howdy Folks,
I'm trying to decide if the nic I have is of decent clarity. I'm not experienced enough to just be able to look at it and say yep that's all good. So was looking for some to compare it to! It's 72mg so a tad tricky now it's post tpd. If anyone could offer me any suggestions that would be great, maybe how to test the nic itself? And feel free to PM me.

Looking at nic doesnt say whether it is good or not.

Cheapest way is to mix a small vg/pg and nic mix, leaving the flavours out.

Only way to know for sure is to have it analysed which probably wont be cheap.

Howdy Folks,
I'm trying to decide if the nic I have is of decent clarity. I'm not experienced enough to just be able to look at it and say yep that's all good. So was looking for some to compare it to! It's 72mg so a tad tricky now it's post tpd. If anyone could offer me any suggestions that would be great, maybe how to test the nic itself? And feel free to PM me.
The colour of Nicotine is naturally variable, it also discolours at variable rates meaning that simply looking at the colour is of no use, as stated previously only taste testing or lab analysis will give you any real results.
If taste testing you should be trying to detect any "peppery" notes or other untoward flavours as nic should be fairly neutral in taste....

Ok brilliant I think mine is good, I just wish it was readily available now so finding quality is pretty difficult without risking it. Not interested in nicotine shots as it works out too expensive that way. If anyone still has a great source if they would PM I would greatly appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom