What's new

How long after mixing

If you're worried about the VG nic separating just warm the big bottle up in warm water & shake well to get it mixed & then transfer to small bottles. Being warmer it should flow a lot better.
Thats what i did with the first batch, im testing different methods due to the impending ban next week, so far all ive learned is having just 3% freebase in the base from company 1 mixed with the nic salts makes it harsh enough to be unpleasant which surprised me since i vaped it for a year with freebase before switching to salts, altho it might just be the flavor or pg/vg thats harsh, altho that would surprise me too

Today ill be finding out if the nic salts from new nic company i got will make me stop wheezing.

freeze your nic salt and see if it produces white crystals. if it does, my understanding is that it means it has had too much benzoin acid added. more than was need to react the nic, and the excess will just be swilling around in there.

freeze your nic salt and see if it produces white crystals. if it does, my understanding is that it means it has had too much benzoin acid added. more than was need to react the nic, and the excess will just be swilling around in there.
Ooh, good thing i have 5ml left, what effect would that cause

The harshness is definitely from the freebase, wow, i would not have expected that little of an amount to make a difference. Everything ive read indicates it would simply turn into salt nic, making all the nic just very slightly les acidic

oh well, have i 180 ml of that one now, ill still vape it tho, whatever. Only cost $20 to learn this, maybe itll get smoother if i let it sit for a while

Ooh, good thing i have 5ml left, what effect would that cause

The harshness is definitely from the freebase, wow, i would not have expected that little of an amount to make a difference. Everything ive read indicates it would simply turn into salt nic, making all the nic just very slightly les acidic

it will turn in to salt nic if there is benzoin acid floating about in the mix to react it.

i don’t know about others but i’m a bit wary of this and also wonder if it’s the reason salt nic doesn’t agree with me.

it will turn in to salt nic if there is benzoin acid floating about in the mix to react it.

i don’t know about others but i’m a bit wary of this and also wonder if it’s the reason salt nic doesn’t agree with me.
Oh, right, it would need more. Im guessing not since its pretty well made nic salt.
Just 180mg of freebase mixed with 3000mg of salt, nuff to make it a little harsh apparently.

Well, maybe closer to 200mg of freebase

aiight, everythung in smaller bottles with almost no air in the top, all labeled, ready to steep.

Ive been vaping this new nic salt for the last 6 hours and my lungs and throat already feel better, the real test will be tomorrow morning

Oh well, been vaping the juice with just nic salt in company 1's juice and having throat issues that are worse than my lung issues, and just unpleasant.

On the plus side both seem to be so temporary that they go away immediately after stopping whatever juice im using, the stuff with an added 3% freebase and the one without it.

So back to old company's juice, gonna put up with the wheezing probs just like i have since i was 12. I found the nic salt they use at a very good price so gonna buy a bunch and just make my own nic shots.

Odd thing is none of the juice bothers me as much in my rta's, only with my ceramic coils, so maybe there r a few things going on in combo.

Have 380ml now of backup juice that i guess ill just use to practice my rta's with. It was all in like $50( if I had gotten lesser amounts it woulda still been $30), but worth way more in knowledge

why not just get decent freebase nic? if you find it harsh you will quickly get used to it, and it won’t make you wheeze or cause any persistent problems.

Back
Top Bottom