What's new

how do you label your diy juice bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideal, and yes please. I realised after I posted that those were the labels on the vanillin and stevia you sent me, sorry about that. Yes, I need these in my life. Thanks, Guru! :D
Same label design but I reckon on those bottles were the paper Avery labels, desktop printed. I've only had these polyprop labels about 2 weeks.
You'll get a PM shortly

Super basic, paper and sellotape.

Basic, blank white labels sold with adhesive.

I make less than a thousand with different lots flavours & strengths and share them. Thermal transfer printer on thermal labels single colour labels, simple but will do the job.

I make a thousand a month, but with a few different flavours and strengths, I also have artworks. Short run label services.

I want to sell them, short run label service making sure I'm getting polypropylene using a thermal printer for at least the strengths maybe the flavours until my volumes get bigger. Then buy a tactile warning label and hand apply them.

I make and sell thousands of each flavour and strength. Get a professional printer to do it for you, these volumes should get some good prices now. Let them be concerned about labels and you about making e-liquids.

Super basic, paper and sellotape.

Basic, blank white labels sold with adhesive.

I make less than a thousand with different lots flavours & strengths and share them. Thermal transfer printer on thermal labels single colour labels, simple but will do the job.

I make a thousand a month, but with a few different flavours and strengths, I also have artworks. Short run label services.

I want to sell them, short run label service making sure I'm getting polypropylene using a thermal printer for at least the strengths maybe the flavours until my volumes get bigger. Then buy a tactile warning label and hand apply them.

I make and sell thousands of each flavour and strength. Get a professional printer to do it for you, these volumes should get some good prices now. Let them be concerned about labels and you about making e-liquids.
Welcome to the forum! Great first post [emoji38] Very informative

A lot depends on use, like others have said if you're providing juice to other people, then yes label it.
If you're creating your own recipe then you'll want to keep a recipe book/log and at the very least add a reference to the bottle so you know what recipe it is.
If it's ready mixed concentrate and just for you, you'll be able to identify by smell.

I wanna get a hand held. But stickies need to stay stuck.
Info i would put on is flavour, vg/pg%, nic, ingredients eg flavour in vg/pg (company), vg, pg and nic in vg/pg date created, use by date based on which igredient is up first and contact eg phone and email. Its a lot to fit in on hand written labels which i'm using at mo.

Like this....

Attachments

• 20170314_200300.jpg
    20170314_200300.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 228
I purchased a Brother QL-570 Thermal Printer for personal use only. It was £40 and I have designed my own label using the P-Touch Software which comes with the Printer.

It's simple but effective and helps me keep my liquids organised. It also allows me to sell a bottle here and there if a friend or family member is running short.

I'd recommend the QL-570 to anyone, it's a cracking little thing and allows me to fully geek out when mixing new flavours.

Here's an example of my really simple but informative Label. I have "Vape Tool" application on my phone which has "Black Grape" saved as a recipe so I know what goes into it.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom