What's new

Help with Fruit Flavors

stewart

Hi POTV members,,,,,,, I have been vaping for around 12 months now and I have a major problem tasting my juices! Research leads me to believe I may have Vapours Tongue. After experimenting; I am able to taste fruits/citrus and Aniseed/mint etc. With this in min I am going to mix my own flavors as mentioned. What I would like advice on is which brands of concentrate mix is the best for:

Orange

Lemon

Berries

I do like my juice to be sweet also, I have been adding Ethyl Maltol to my diy mix; however, I have read this is not a good idea with fruit mixes?

Could really do with some advice on the above.

I have recently bought the Uwell D1 and Clone Rose 3 and the flavor is definitely better, currently waiting for a clone Kayfun 5 mini to arrive. Got loads of other tanks but the aforementioned seem to be working better for me. I do have Capella fruit juices which I mix at 20% and I have tried others but to no avail :17:

Try flavour art or inawera concentrates I use vapable for these, or you could try some oneshots easier for a beginner to start mixing,

Ethyl Maltol can mute fruit flavours, so you may be better off using Sucralose instead in some cases, particularly while you're struggling with Vapors Tongue.

Definitely give FlavourArt Forest Mix a go for a great berry concentrate. It's strong, like most FA concentrates, but you can try like 8-10% with a bit of sweetener, surprisingly good for a single flavour recipe... I sometimes add a bit off bilberry, blackcurrant or some other dark berry to it, satisfies my occasional urge for a simple, juicy, fruity vape sometimes.

FlavourArt it is then ........... Ive also ordered some liquid Sucralose thanks for the advice :2thumbsup:

FlavourArt it is then ........... Ive also ordered some liquid Sucralose thanks for the advice :2thumbsup:
Nice, FA concentrates are on the whole very good. Super concentrated and most of them pretty authentic in flavour.

Back
Top Bottom