What's new

Help, how do I make a blended concentrate?

Saves time, yes, but crucially, it can be added at varying percentages as a single concentrate to give a different effect than it would in its original 9.5% form.
Many thanks to @cindy99 and @BlueNoze, that's brilliant! My very favourite solution, though, is that @OccultScientist incorporate it into the juice calculator so that I don't even have to think at all. :D

Makes sense, you are creating your own flavour blend - carefully check anything anyone comes up with in a calculator to make sure there are no rounding errors.
Risk is of course forgetting that you already have a certain flavour in your blend and then add that flavour again?

Because I don't want to mix it at 9.5%. That's the whole point really. If I wanted to mix it at 9.5%, I would just add the ingredients separately. Lmao that your 5 key has stopped working. :D

ah, gotcha .. all makes sense now. :)

yeah fucking five key also has the percent symbol too. :D

IMG_1904.JPG

Makes sense, you are creating your own flavour blend - carefully check anything anyone comes up with in a calculator to make sure there are no rounding errors.
Risk is of course forgetting that you already have a certain flavour in your blend and then add that flavour again?
The trick to avoiding that is that your blended concentrates will be things like (Blended) strawberry, or caramel, or in this case cream base. So you wouldn't add your strawberry base into a mix with strawberry in it etc.
The recipe in the OP is a blindingly good cream base btw. I found it somewhere on the Internet and have recently been experimenting with it. It is like the best clotted cream you ever tasted and all you need do after that is add in whatever you want to the blank and cream. Seriously good.

why not just change the percentage of the base and leave the concentrate as it is?

I'm either a genius or an idiot. :D

Back
Top Bottom