What's new

Help finding "adult" flavors

WalterMelon

Initiate
Hi all
Looking for flavors for my wife, She doesn't like tobacco, sweet, fruity, creamy flavors

She's likes cartridge menthols, but bottled menthol flavorings taste like mint or "vaporub" menthol. Ideally Im looking for a brand that taste like vuse/logic "menthol".

Something like coffee or whiskey flavoring, so far each brand I bought is either sweet or creamy.

[edited]

ps are there any flavors bitter like tobacco, besides tobacco?

Last edited:
Hi all
Exclusively posting to get liquids ready for the match ban. She doesn't like sweet, buttery, savory, candy, etc flavors.

1)She really like vuse and logic menthol, but what non cartridge companies label menthol is either actually mint or the sort of menthol in muscle rub/vicks...The later might be what menthol actually is, but not what disposables call menthol. Helping figure out with the flavor actually iand or what I need to buy to make my own.

Other ideas that mifgt work is lemon or grapefruit as long as it isnt sweetened, coffee bean (no sugar or dairy added), maybe ginger, or whisky. I tried capella fruits, they are all sweet, the coffee staste closer to a coffee Iceream milkshake. Some teas might help yoo IDK, I need to be pointed to right way.
I like tfa coffee flavors. Also, kentucky bourbon. My buddy really likes peanut butter.

Btw, did i see right that u were in jersey?

I like tfa coffee flavors. Also, kentucky bourbon. My buddy really likes peanut butter.

Btw, did i see right that u were in jersey?
Yes in jersey, I can buy flavors and vg/pg indefinitely. Have a 6 year suppy of nicotine .
TFA coffee taste like black coffee beans? the last thing i tried had cream, sugar, hazelnut added to it. I forget the brand bur our flavor was "coffee bean" the also made "coffee" and "mocha" which I probably sweeter than coffee bean,

Bourbon might work for her, probably not peanut butter (nuts were a no, PB I imagine adds oil/butter taste and sweernes) shes weird about flavors

Yes in jersey, I can buy flavors and vg/pg indefinitely. Have a 6 year suppy of nicotine .
TFA coffee taste like black coffee beans? the last thing i tried had cream, sugar, hazelnut added to it. I forget the brand bur our flavor was "coffee bean" the also made "coffee" and "mocha" which I probably sweeter than coffee bean,

Bourbon might work for her, probably not peanut butter (nuts were a no, PB I imagine adds oil/butter taste and sweernes) shes weird about flavors
Its dark. They have plain coffee, but they make their cappuccino(or mocachino) flavors with espresso actually. the caramel capuccino, for instance, is not sweet at all, and the flavors other than espresso pretty much cut the bitterness, but not much more.

Heating juice in hot water should lessen any milky taste in a flavor i have heard as well. Normally this would be a bad thing, but in your case maybe it might be a useful trick if its true.

Where at in nj, im just north of philly. Mind if i pm u about some recent legalization questions?

Back
Top Bottom